Friday 25 March 2011

Forgot the mail

I mentioned in the previous post that I had a 'distraction moment' while writing it:

Before I posted the last one, my wife mentioned that she had neglected to get the mail on her way in, and wondered if I could go get it.  I replied that I would, and decided to be extra efficient and let the cat in at the same time (I had let him outside a few hours back and it was getting dark so it was time to come in).  So I went to get the cat, and was pleasantly surprised when he came almost instantly at my call - so surprised in fact, that I let him in, went back upstairs, and finished the blog post - completely forgetting the mail.  As I was finishing up, my wife asked if I got the mail, and I admitted to having forgotten, even though that was the main reason I went outside in the first place.  

Basically, I was distracted by my blog about distraction.  (sigh).

I'm going to go get that mail now (wish me luck).

No comments:

Post a Comment