Friday 29 April 2011

National political polls

You may have noticed my prolonged absence over the last couple of weeks - I've come down with a bad case of election fever.  The polls are like crack to me - I've checked them every day for the last two weeks, sometimes more than once.  Elections I care about are even worse than my second favorite distraction of the moment, checking the mail room (on the chance that a letter about my funding will be there). 

I won't attempt to count the hours, but let's just say while I've been arguing with uninformed or close-minded party-loyalists, documenting the changing whims of public opinion, reading candidate profiles and platforms, and looking up every Harper-bashing link my friends post on Facebook, there has been little time for blogging.

1 comment:

  1. I did notice the absence, but hang on for just a few more hours and that raging fever will be over, life will return to "normal", and (if my crystal ball is correct) we will awake tomorrow to another minority government.

    ReplyDelete